We are a group of like minded folk planning a trip to Tunisia, Sicily, Malta, Sardinia, Corsica and back through France between September – October 2019.
One of our projects is to create a short dance video to include all of the local dance types and language groups we will be meeting (and trying to learn !) along the way.
If you share our interest in language, culture and the arts and you have a few weeks to spare around August / September 2019 why not fill in the form at the bottom of this page for more details or email: email@example.com and join us for all or part of the adventure; It would be amazing to have you along !!
At about GBP30 per day per person all up this is the cheapest way you will ever get to see Europe and Africa and make lifelong friendships with an amazing group of people. Just compare 20 nights travelling in a Landrover with us to 7 nights in Benidorm– which would you choose ?
Please let me know if you have any questions or new ideas to add to the plan!
Read On – it gets more interesting….
36 Hairpin Bends near Briancon last year – 33 of which needed 3 point turns ! Oh that wonderful defender turning circle !
The group includes Dancers, Musicians, Cooks and The World’s Fastest Drummer (2015 Champion!)
This is a non-profit adventure. Our objective is to interact as much as possible with the local people, animals and scenery that we will encounter.
Approximate Cost Per person GBP30 per day *assume split costs by 5 in each Land Rover
- Vehicle Hire
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Border Fees
- Food Kitty
- Wild Camping
- Free Dance and Drum Lessons
- Drone footage and a chance to fly the Expedition Drone
- Campsites every 3 nights for showers and battery charging
- Free 4G Wi-Fi and full 240v charging facilities for laptops
- PLUS your name (and your dancing!) on the credits of the video at the end
All you need to bring are clothes, cameras and toiletries !
Can’t join for the whole trip ?
Go to the Sheet called “Summary” and there are 2 options :
a/ Enter the Dates you can join us
This will tell you roughly where we will be on that day and you can organise regional flights to join us (see Regional Airports map below)
b/ Select your preferred start and end towns from the pulldown list
This will tell you roughly which day we will be in that location and you can organise regional flights to join us. (see Regional Airports map below)
– Trying to visit as many Megalithic Sites as possible, experimenting with the Expedition Drone :
– Learning as many local dance types and languages as we can along the way, and making a short music video maybe ? similar to this one made by our friends Dirk and Bettina and inspired by the African scenery and music
– Raising funds for some direct action charities in the countries we will be visiting